|Standard:||GB, IEC Standard||Function:||Switch On And Off Normal Load Current|
|Installation Location:||Power Plants||Type:||Indoor|
|Rated Voltage:||7.2kV, 12kV, 10kV||Rated Current:||400A, 630A, 1250A, 1600A, 2000A, 2500A, 3150A,|
FN5-12R(L) Pole Mounted Load Break Switch,
XG Pole Mounted Load Break Switch,
CCC Pole Mounted Load Break Switch
1. FN5-12R(L) type indoor AC HV pole mounted load break switch 630A 2000A
FN5-12R(L) Model indoor AC HV load isolation switch and fuse combination apparatus is developed and designed based on
international technology and national power supply requirement, it passes all type tests and trial-operation inspections. The apparatus conforms to IEC420: AC load breaker switch and fuse combination apparatus. (1990 edition) and GB3804: 3-63kV AC HV load break switch. Compare to international product, it keeps up with technical level with small volume and weight. It is applicable in ring main unit and prefabricated substations as well as 12kV wiring and power distribution system.
The load isolation switch realizes three working positions: power making, power breaking and earth. It applies to power system of rated voltage 6-12kV, 50/60Hz breaking load current, overload current and short-circuit current.
(1). Altitude: not over 1000m;
(2). Ambient temperature: -25°c ~+40°c;
(3). Relative humidity: daily average not over 95%, monthly average 90%;
(4). Earthquake intensity: not over 8 degree;
(5). Applicable occasions should free from inflammables, explosives, corrosives and severe vibration
4. Photo and drawing
1. Send the technical data, better for all useful information; we will make a good recommendation.
If possible please attach one reference picture to avoid any misunderstanding or any links from our website for we get a better understanding.
2. The lead time depend on quantity of order. Some standard type is on stock. Otherwise, it will take 3-15 days.
3. Usually shipped by sea, small order or urgent order we can send you by air.
4. All our activities are accredited to ISO 14001:2015 and IEC standard.