|Rated Voltage:||7.2kv 10kv 24kv 33kv 35kv||Rated Current:||100a 200a|
|Color:||Grey, Red||Standard:||GB, IEC Standard|
|Installation Location:||Power Plants, Substations||Usage:||Over-Voltage Protection|
|Phase:||3||Life Span:||15 YEARS|
15KV Electrical Cutout Fuse,
33kv Electrical Cutout Fuse,
200A Electrical Cutout Fuse
1. 15KV 24kv 33kv 100a 200a High Voltage Electrical Cutout Fuse Drop Out Fuse
Drop out fuses and load-drop fuses are outdoor high voltage protection appliances. It is installed on the high voltage side of the distribution transformer or on the branch line of the distribution line. used as a short circuit of the transformer and the line, overload protection and split load current.
The drop fuse is composed of two parts:
An insulating bracket and a fuse tube. The static contact is installed at two ends of the insulating bracket, the movable contact is installed at both ends of the fuse tube, and the fuse tube is composed of an inner arc extinguishing tube and an outer layer.
It consists of a phenolic paper tube or an epoxy glass tube. The load drop fuse enhances the elastic auxiliary contact and the arc extinguishing cover to divide and combine the load current.
2. Use environment:
1. The ambient temperature is not higher than +40 C, not lower than-40 C
2.The altitude does not exceed 3000m
3.The maximum wind speed does not exceed 35m/s
4.The earthquake intensity does not exceed 8 degrees
|porcelain drop out fuse product parameters|
1. The lead time depend on quantity of order. Some standard type is on stock. Otherwise, it will take 3-15 days.
2. Usually shipped by sea, small order or urgent order we can send you by air.
3. All our activities are accredited to ISO 14001:2015 and IEC standard.
4. Technology ensure the quality satisfy international request.
5．Generally we promise one - two years quality guarantee, some products will be extended longer time for life span.